Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas card factory :)

Oh my, I think I´ll really get a hard time sending these adorable girls away.... I´m really like them the way they look at me from my desk when I´m trying to get them a real nice background card.....
I realize the coloring isn´t quite perfect but I kind of like the shabby impression it makes-
The candy cane on card nr 1 is an image I found on the internet. Print it, color it and cut it and...voilá.... with some nice lace you can make this cute embellishment



On all of these Christmas cards I used the following papers: Kaiser Craft the "Dear Santa Collection"; Maja Design "Juletid"; Panduro "Country Christmas" line; Vibeke Spigseth "Snowdot" and of course some ordinary Bazill

On card nr 2 I tried to emboss the upper corner. The ornament stamp is from Panduro. With som embossing powder from Tim Holtz and my heatgun I think I achieve just what I was looking for.
The snowcrystal border is made with the Snowflake Border from EK. Nice huh...?



Stamps used on these cards: Marianne Design "Elines Vintage Christmas; Hänglar och Stänglar the cute girls and the berries; Norsk Stempelblad made the beautifull text stamps used inside the cards

On card nr 3 you can see the same ornament stamp as used on card nr 2 only here I used ordinary distress inkt.
The large flower comes from Petaloo and is called "Mulberry street". It comes in different colors and these white ones can be painted if you like or keep them simple nice and white . How nice is that!



And finaly, I´ll show you some close ups...



Thank you for dropping by and have a great weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende kaarten Ellen,leuke stempels,zo mooi ingekleurd.
    Heel mooi papier gebruikt.

    Liefs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Ellen. I love the papers you have used and the embossing looks great. I really must get my hAnglar's out soon - been too busy with Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha die Ellen,
    Leuk je weer eens te zien bij me :)
    En wat een verschrikkelijke leuke kaarten zeg, helemaal geweldig :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ellen, leuk je te "ontmoeten".
    Ik zag dat je op mijn blog was geweest en een reactie had achter gelaten. Nieuwsgierig als ik ben moest ik natuurlijk even kijken welke Ellen dit was en hoe jouw blog eruit ziet. Zie dat je in Noorwegen woont en (scandinavische?)stempels gebruikt. Je kaarten zien er mooi uit! Kleur je met distress inkt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ellen: ingekleurd met Promarkers maar wil gaag over naar Copics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoi Ellen,
    wat een prachtige kaartjes maak jij zeg!
    ik ben gelijk volger van je geworden

    Groetjes, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy: Leuk!!!
    Helaas weer weinig ruimte voor creatieve uitspattingen. Mijn moeder is weer veel zieker dus vandaag weer een tijdje naar Nederland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoi Ellen,

    Wat een mooie kaartjes maak je zeg!
    Die Hanglar en stanglar stempels zijn ook erg leuk zeg! Ook ik ben gelijk volger geworden.
    Ik zal regelmatig op je blog kijken, want ik kan veel inspiratie opdoen op je blog.

    Groetjes Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow fabulous , what wonderful colouring of your images.. awesome work you are very talented.x Claudi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoi Ellen,

    Wat een prachtige kaartjes maak je. Vind je stempels ook erg leuk. Kom hier zeker vaker terug om te kijken!

    Groetjes Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  11. ik kwam hier toevallig langs op je blog, maar wat maak je een mooie kaarten zeg..superrrrr
    ik ben ook maar even volger van je geworden.
    gr arina

    ReplyDelete