Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First post on a new blog!!

Oh my... been away far too long!
Starting a new blog with a main focus on cards and card making. So what have I been up to for the past year? Not much actually.
Have been working quite a lot and spent much time @ work to have the possibility to take some time off to visit my parents.
My mother still is very ill due the pancreascancer. She went through the Wipple surgery followed by half a year of chemo. This was not enough to beat the cancer and in june this year the doctor told her that there isn´t anything left for them to help her but make her life as comfy as possible.
So...that´s what we are doing.
Anywayz.... all of a sudden there was the urge to start making cards again and here I am :)

I made these two cards with the stamp of Hänglar & Stänglar and I hope you like what you see ;)
The images are colored with Promarkers.











Next step is to get all my former links on place and soon I will be on the blogtrain :)

3 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende kaarten Ellen,lief die stempels,zo mooi ingekleurd.
    Heel mooi papier gebruikt.

    Liefs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Riet: Dank je wel voor je kommentaartje Riet :)

    @Lone: Ikke i år dessverre. Rakk så vidt å bli ferdig med mine egne :) Kanskje neste år når jeg greier å starte tidsnok????

    ReplyDelete