Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy

This is the second card I made using a digi stamp from Mo´s. I love them! Easy to use, easy to store. Don´t you just adore this lovely lady that looks so satisfied? I saw this stamp on a card made by Filharmonica and was so inspired by it that I had to make one of my own. In a way it became a lift. Really can recommend everybody to take a look at her blog. Though I started coloring with the new markers from Tim Holtz, I had to reach out for my Promarkers (teagreen, greygreen, Sunkissed Pink, Satin, Blush, Henna, Blue grey 1,2 and 3, Midnight Blue). I didn´t feel comfy at all with the Distress markers. Supplies I used: The first layer is a bandage colored with Distress, Papers from My Minds Eye - Honey Cake and Bazill; Stamp from Mo´s Digital Pencil; Lace border on the inside from Tim Holtz; Little heart border is from Panduro; Circle with text is made with a Nestabillity. I used the font Copperplate and Exmouth. On the inside I pimped the text field with some ribbon and embossed one corner.


Thank you for dropping by and if you leave a little trace, you will make my day!

3 comments:

  1. Flott kort. Ha en fin uke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat schitterend gemaakt Ellen.

    Liefs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dette likte jeg godt, farger, oppsett og ja alt!!!
    Vakkert!
    Gro

    ReplyDelete