Sunday, October 19, 2014

Christmas card production 2014 has started!


Yesterday I was on my first Copic Marker course (course I & II) at Bikuben and it was soo fun and I learned soo much!! It also became clear to me that there is so much more to learn and so many areas on which I can improve myself! So this upcoming two weeks will exist of exercise, exercise and exercise! Next modules (course III & IV will be on November 1st. and I am really looking forward to it! Back to today! I made this first Christmas card for this year, The stamp is from North Star Stamps. I got it yesterday together with some other stamps as a birthday present from my youngest son. Isn´t he cute? Colored- I guess you guessed that- with Copics. Below the last pic you can see the numbers I used. The card is quit simple just because I often think that less really is more. I stashed the inside with some craft paper and the die from Memory Box and left enough "white" to write a nice season greeting. Hope you like it :)
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Dette var et kjempeflott julekort, og flott fargelegging:)
    Tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min:)
    Klem fra Jeanett

    ReplyDelete